The social integration – the ability to adapt to the impersonal requirements of life.
Today, I chose a subject that often put us in difficulty on each of us.
- 0.1 The social integration represents a topic on as simple at a first glance, on so complex.
- 0.2 The socialization can be defined as a “psychosocial process of transmission – of assimilation of the attitudes or of the specific behavioral models of a group, for training and social integration of a person”.
- 0.3 The socialization precedes the social integration of any person and the latter precedes the formation of human behavior.
- 0.4 The human behavior of any person is formed through an adequate social integration.
- 1 We must succeed to integrate as well as possible in the environment to which we belong so that to bring our contribution to its proper development.
Socialization represents the main component of social integration because, without it, the social integration would not be possible.
In the group to which he belongs, the child from the beginning, learn to behave socially, acquiring detailed knowledge about the roles that other people fulfill around him.
Also, he learns about what he will have to carry out and about the modes of action and behavior which will enable him to acquire, a certain position in society.
We can notice so, the rapport between them.
Sociologists say that it is the act of preparing of a person for participation in the group life.
People are trained to become members of groups of belonging – family, school, workplace, group of friends, etc.
Also, they are trained to know and to understand other groups to which they will never belong, but they are obligated to communicate with them – banks, hospitals, police stations, companies etc.
The social balance is achieved through the interaction between the person and society, namely through the social integration.
We must acquire a behavior appropriate to the social structure of which we belong.
Therefore, upon the reading of this article, we can observe easily its role in the shaping of our behavior.