The socialization process – the transformation of a person from an asocial being into a social being.
- 0.1 Whereas today we live a so – called crisis of socialization, in which most of the people prefer the isolation, refusing to socialize, I thought to come back with an article in which to introduce you more details on this topic.
- 0.2 The socialization represents a complex process that involves multiple interactions between a person and society.
- 0.3 The socialization process is carried out in different ways by different people and in a variety of social contexts.
- 1 The socialization process forms us as a person, in particular for the social stimuli and develops us the skills of assuming the social obligations.
- 1.1 Primary socialization – occurs in childhood
- 1.2 Secondary Socializing – manifests as a learning process of the norms and values of other socialization instances (school, group of friends, group of adults, etc.).
- 1.3 Continuous socialization – is the process of transmitting and acquiring of some cultural and normative models throughout the entire life of a person.
- 2 Develop your personality through a properly socialization process!
So, for the beginning, I would like to introduce you a definition of socialization.
Therefore, it can be defined as a process of interactive communication of values, of the standards and of the behavior methods, specific to a group or a company.
This process takes place for the purpose of the evolution of a person during its entire life.
Once becoming aware of this process, we can only to put it into force and to reap the benefits.
The socialization does not oblige us to a mechanical assimilation of norms and values but determinates us to a continuous rehabilitation, depending on the specific conditions of social differentiation.
So, we will be trained as a cooperative and participant social being.
Therefore, the socialization process represents the link element of the interaction of a person with the society.
Thus, if we want to have an exemplary integration into society, it is appropriate to know as detailed as possible, the socialization process and its role in the development of our personality.